As we age, our body begins producing less collagen, which is one reason why skin starts to sag and joints become achy.
Collagen helps the following and so much more:
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response...*
- Supports joint repair, function, and mobility...*
- May support the health of the lining of the intestinal tract...*
- Strengthens connective tissue and helps aid recovery from physical stressor trauma...*
- Helps create new skin cells by helping the body form fibroblast...*
- Helps to strengthen and firm elastin in the dermis layer of skin, providing an anti-aging effect...*