Speed. Endurance. Recovery.
>> OXIDATIVE STRESS
Hydrogen has many advantages for therapeutic and preventive applications, and shows not only anti-oxidative stress effects; but also has various anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects. Clinical trials show that drinking hydrogen-dissolved water improves the pathology of mitochondrial disorders.
Molecular hydrogen is a novel antioxidant to efficiently reduce oxidative stress with potential for the improvement of mitochondrial diseases
>> SPORTS MEDICINE
Hydrogen therapy may be an effective and specific innovative treatment for exercise-induced oxidative stress and sports injury, with potential for the improvement of exercise performance.
Molecular hydrogen in sports medicine: new therapeutic perspectives.
>> TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
Molecular hydrogen passes the blood-brain barrier, reverses the changes induced by controlled cortical impact (CCI), and is a highly effective treatment for TBI.
Molecular hydrogen in drinking water protects against neurodegenerative changes induced by traumatic brain injury.
MOLECULAR HYDROGEN DELIVERS THE FOLLOWING ATHLETIC BENEFITS:
- Decreases lactic acid levels
- Supports mitochondrial ATP production and membrane potential
- Improves recovery time
- Protects against soft tissue and micro-injury
- Reduces ROS-related overtraining and excess oxidative stress
- Supports cognitive function and focus
- Reduces TBI symptoms and protects against neurodegenerative changes
- Converts free radicals to water for ultimate hydration